Sunday Only Ticket
Time & Location
About The Event
This workshop is perfect for all levels of meditation understanding and practice. No matter if it's your first time or you are a regular meditator, you will walk away with new awareness and tools to put into your Mindfulness Toolkit.
You'll know that it's time to learn how to either start or deepen your meditation practice if:
- You feel pulled in all directions, stressed and over-worked;
- The continuous 'sense of urgency' seems to be your best friend lately;
- You want to meditate, but you're always too tired;
- You're craving more from life, but you're not sure what it is; or
- You are feeling success, however there is a part of you that feels empty.
During the day we'll explore different meditation practices and other easy powerful tools to help you strengthen your 'mindfulness muscles'. You will be taken through a number of proven practices to find the right methodology to suit you.
Lisa will also take you through practical ways to increase your resilience when you come up against those inevitable situations at work or in life that can feel difficult.
How awesome would it be to be able to predict difficult situations and be prepared for them, rather than reacting to them? Lisa will be teaching you exactly how to do this within the areas of:
- Relationships & Collaboration
- Physical Health & Wellbeing
- Composure & Managing Emotions
You'll walk away with your own road map and plan of how to:
- Find more joy and happiness in your daily life;
- Connect better with friends & family;
- Experience less stress & anxiety; and
- Navigate your emotional waves better.
Life is a gift and there is no point in waiting for external changes to happen to claim your happiness.
*Please note that tickets are non-refundable once purchased, however they can be transferred to another participant.